Our Service Design Team are looking for a strategic, creative, and hands-on Consultant.
· Able to demonstrate experience of in-depth contextual research, quantitative research, journey mapping, persona building, hosting creative sessions, service prototyping, embedding design & instilling change
· Full of creative intuition and able to apply a wide range of creative techniques to deliver real value to our clients
· Able to deliver innovative conceptual thinking whilst also use an analytical mindset and skills to dive-deep into organisational and business particulars.
· Experienced (1-3 years) in Service Design, with a profound understanding of design in general
· Comfortable with design disciplines like Visual Design, UXD, IA, UI design, Spatial Design, Business Design, Organisation Design
· Knowledgeable of design research skills across qualitative and quantitative methodologies (able set up and conduct customer research, both contextual in-depth and remote large-scale), and experienced in how to use methods effectively in collaboration
· Undertake project work as directed by the Senior Consultant, Principal and Practice Director
· Show an active interest in the development of practice methodology, making recommendations to Senior and Principal Consultants and the Practice Director
· Mentor and provide day-to-day support to Juniors on the application of EY-Seren methodologies
· Monitor your own delivery against project requirements, effectively prioritising for delivery to deadlines
· Show initiative to collaborate with other disciplines to deliver project tasks
· Work directly with clients with limited supervision. Show competence in performing client management responsibilities - raising client awareness of EY-Seren's capability, understanding a client's goals. Identifies and acts on opportunities within projects to pass on to the Client Services team for on-sell and up-sell. Identifies potential opportunities with Senior and Principal consultants.