Want to create the best work of your life? Lead the most amazing teams you’ll ever get to work with? Work on BIG projects for BIG clients that, most importantly, make a BIG impact? We’re growing an incredible Product Design team in London and we need the best-of-the-best, is that you?
We are looking for a Principal Product Designer (UX/UI) to join our London office in Shoreditch. You’ll work across several client engagements leading teams to achieve amazing results. Our clients and teams will look up to you as a true expert. You’ll convince them to trust in your experience and demonstrate it by delivering the most amazing products and experiences. You’ll be hands-on too, not afraid to get into the detail.
A key part of growing our large Product Design Practice. You’ll work alongside the best in Service Design, Strategy, Research and Technology. You’ll be the best-of-the-best and we’ll expect you to show it every day.
· First and foremost, you’ll inspire and lead multiple projects teams, ensuring the delivery of high quality and innovative design with critical, brilliant thinking
· Work with Client Directors, Managing Consultants and Programme Managers to shape engagements and proposals to develop accounts and new business opportunities
· Bring the latest and best thinking around approach and methodology to all our clients and every engagement
· Become a trusted advisor to a number of our key clients
· Work with the Director of Product Design to grow and develop the people in the Product Design team, including line-managing a number of designers from Junior to Lead level
· Collaborate with your peers to deliver blended solutions of Product Design, Service Design, Research and Strategy
· A maker at heart, you love a great problem and the process of finding the solution
· Experienced, very experienced at UX, UI and design in general
· Experienced at leading teams, projects, clients, proposals, and you naturally rise to the top in whatever you are given
· Experienced at delivering products or services from the initial idea to the hands of the customer—you’ve worked with developers and product managers as well as clients and stakeholders—and, somehow, still created amazing experiences
· Able to work with the latest and greatest software, but you’ve been around to see it all; from Adobe Creative Suite to Sketch, Axure, Invision. You also know how to put together an engaging presentation in Powerpoint (yes, we hate it too)
· Smart, energetic and able to operate in high-pressure situations to an exceptional standard
· You’re not just the best, you get the best out of the people around you
Is this you?
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org